La Vega ISD - - - School Year 2016-2017 Welcome to the La Vega Independent School District tx Connect- A Parent's View, i.e. Parent Portal.
Parent Portal is the way parents can access up to the minute information regarding your child/children's attendance and current grades.
Please read the below acknowledgment regarding accessing your Parent Portal account:
1) By registering for an account, I am allowing La Vega ISD to make my student's grades and attendance available to me by means of the Internet on a website that is secure and accessible only by a login and password.
2) Only I will be able to see my student's grade and attendance. Others will not be able to see the information of my child, unless I share my password with them.
3) I understand that the grades that I see might not include all assignments or tests that have been completed by my child because a teacher requires time to grade the assignment and post the grade in their gradebook. As teachers complete the grading of assignments and tests, the teachers will update the gradebook information. If I have questions about any of these items, I will contact my student's teacher to request that they contact me.
4) I understand that the Attendance Office may have a delay in attendance code changes if documentation (ie Doctor notes, parent excuse notes) has been turned in to the office after an absence. This could take up to 7 days for the excuse reason to be posted to my child's attendance.
5) I understand that the school district is not responsible for technical assistance with my personal computer(s).